Saturday, June 2, 2007

Sandy Cohen's Advice

Sandy Cohen and I are having dinner and we start talking about work. I tell him there are things I like and things I don't like about my job. He asks if I feel under appreciated. I say "yes."

Now Sandy is the kind of guy you can always confide in and he gives great adivce so trust is no issue.

He asks how much I make, I tell him. Then he asks how much I would make contracting, doing the same work but billing by the hour. I tell him.

Sandy says that if he were me, he would quit my job and start contracting. I respond that I don't have his guts and he replies, "you only have to try and if it's right, it will happen."

Right then I wake up--that's the only reason I can remember this dream in such detail.

Sandy Cohen isn't in my dream book.

Now what does this mean? Aside from the fact I've been watching too much of The OC?

No comments: